[jp] HotSync software does not support password

ted jordan, jordanteam ted at jordanteam.com
Sun Mar 16 17:43:48 EST 2003

Hi
i'm almost there...almost have my new Sony Clie NR70V able to
sync with jpilot.

Now when I sync, I get this error message:

   The desktop HotSync software does not support
   the password on this handheld.  You must upgrade
   your desktop software or remove the password from
   the handheld.

when i remove the password, it works fine, but I'd like to
keep a password on my palm, without turning it off every time
I sync.

any ideas of what I need to do?
thanx
ted