[jp] MMC cards?

John Pettigrew john at headstrong-games.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 11:38:28 EST 2003

I've just bought a Tungsten T and I've managed to get it working OK on my
SuSE 8.1 system (recompiling the visor module did it) although I still have
some problems.

However, my question now is: is there any way to install files onto the
memory card rather than into RAM? ATM, I have to boot Windows to get ogg
music files onto the memory card, which is a little vexing.

I've also had a problem with some files failing to install (specifically,
converted Word documents for use with WordSmith). Has there been some change
in the way PalmOS devices handle files that might explain this?

Thanks,

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price