[jp] jpilot and export ldif

Bill Fenner fenner at research.att.com
Wed Jun 18 11:26:07 EDT 2003

>It works for me, what is broken?

Right before the 0.99.5 release you added someone's patch to the
ldif code which made it try to print an unassigned variable and
would core dump.  This is fixed in CVS.

The text export thing is harder to pin down; I experienced it in
0.99.5 where it would say "unknown export type" if you let the
default stand at text, but it would do the text export if you picked
something else and then went back to text.  This may be a gtk version
issue or something else.  I don't know if this is fixed in CVS or not.

  Bill