[jp] MALsync doesn't work?

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 17 10:48:05 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 08:32:49PM -0700, Dennis Carr wrote:
> During sync, the visor will simply stop, with no indication that
> MBinProfile actually did anything, and tell me that it was interrupted.

Start jpilot in debug mode by typing "jpilot -d" in a terminal.  Then do
a sync as normal, reproducing the crash.  Then exit jpilot, and send me
the contents of your ~/.jpilot/jpilot.log file.

What version of the AvantGo software do you have installed on your palm?

Thanks,
Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9