[jp] mutt aliases and jpilot address book

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 16 15:00:57 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 12:07:24PM -0400, David Williamson wrote:
> ^T?  For me it's Q ... to query.  ctrl-T is unbound.  Am I missing
> something?

^T is only bound for an address entry prompt.  For instance, after
hitting 'm' to mail a new message, mutt prompts you with 'To:'.  Type in
a partial address or name, hit ^T, and mutt will run the query_command.
If a single match is found, mutt will automatically place it in the To:
field, otherwise a list is displayed for you to choose from.

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9