[jp] jpilot config

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Sat Jun 14 01:44:27 EDT 2003

Make sure gnome-pilot (gpilotd) isn't running when you try to use
j-pilot.  Go into preferences and set the port to /dev/ttyUSB1 (some usb
palm os devices use /dev/ttyUSB0).  Make sure you have giving yourself
permissions to read/write to /dev/ttyUSB1.  Do this by doing "chmod 666
/dev/ttyUSB1", and do the same for /dev/ttyUSB0.  Make sure the visor
driver is loaded.  Press the sync button before the j-pilot sync button.

Judd