[jp] Odd string

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Thu Jun 12 19:51:21 EDT 2003

It is a DateBk string.  DateBk stores tags in the first line of a memo.
  At Pimlicosoftware.com there is a 100 page document that explains what
these tags are and how to use them.  You can turn off Datebk3/4 support
in jpilot and it will make this tag line go away.

I will make this entry box make more sense in later versions.

Judd