[jp] Odd string

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 12 19:04:56 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 06:13:33PM -0400, Seth Williamson wrote:
> In a box beneath that, there's a string of what looks like garble.
> Identical in some, slightly different in others.  A typical example is:

Those are DateBk3/4/5 tags.  The ##f means this is a floating event.
DateBkX puts this string in the note, so that it can still use the
Palm's native Datebook database.  J-Pilot detects the DateBkX tags and
puts them in the separate text field.

So, don't delete them :)

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9