[jp] jpilot and export ldif

Sarah George slgeo1 at telstra.com
Thu Jun 12 01:46:05 EDT 2003

Hrm exporting to "text" format brings up a box saying "unknown export
type", and when I click OK it brings up another one. I got tired of it
after about 10 clicks so I don't know how long it would have gone on
for. I suspect it was displaying the message once for each record.

CVS export seems to work fine though.

-- Sarah