[jp] Pretty Calendar views

hal King hck at utk.edu
Tue Jun 10 11:36:23 EDT 2003

I ask humbly that the old day view be available, at least as an option (bow,
   scrape, prostrate). I have to deal with 2 calendars for work (outbleck,
   and something owned by a company who's name rhymes with rhetorical).  I
   really use jpilot, and part of the reason for that is the view.  The other
   calendars have graphics like the example; however, they both have different
   ways of showing the views. Also the views wind-up needing to be scrolled in
   to see the whole day. That sucks. I look at a day in jpilot and know
   instantly when I'm scheduled. The week/month view IMHO only needs end times
   for events.

I would like to say a _big_ thank you to Judd for his work on the best calendar
   out there, and his continuing to offer a non GTK version of jpilot. I work
   on a Solaris box and have had real problems getting GTK2 to compile and link
   correctly. So I'm very happy to be able to run the modern jpilot.

--

hal king    Unix System Group / The University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Volkswagen of Vengeance? nm, just remember that "xp" only works correctly in vi