[jp] Pretty Calendar views

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 9 18:26:14 EDT 2003

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Judd Montgomery wrote:

> Is the layout nice?

  Yup.

> Is this like what people want?

  It would be great to be able to switch between the two daily views.

> Give me some feedback before I code it.

  I think it looks just fine. Of course, I prefer function over form;
substance over superficiality. And I'm not impressed by eye-candy as long as
the application does the job.

  Try using glade-2 to do the layout and write the code. It should make life
very much easier for you.

Thanks, Judd,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President