[jp] stop time feature

Russ Button russ at button.com
Mon Jun 9 16:49:53 EDT 2003

I don't know if this is the place to make a feature comment or not.

One minor thing I'd like to see altered in J-Pilot is that when you
make a new entry in the Datebook, that instead of having to specify
a stop time, that instead you'd specify a duration, with 1 hour being
the default.

Either that, or when I change the start time, that J-Pilot automatically
shows the stop time to be 1 hour later, and then I can alter it if I choose.

Just a "nice-to-have" for the next release whenever that comes out.

Coolness.

Russ