[jp] Finishing the DateBk5 installation

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jun 8 15:21:30 EDT 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Mats Lidell wrote:

> The solution is configuration. But it is not a big deal. I like the
> current view too but I can also see the use for a view where the
> duration of an event is shown graphically.

Mats,

  Isn't it already shown graphically? I have a bar on the left from start
time to end time with the standard databook app and the bar is there, too,
with DateBk5. Not on jpilot, however, and I can see where some would like
the at-a-glance picture of their day.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)