[jp] Viewing to-do items in datebook

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 5 11:34:11 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 07:59:08AM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   I am probably not alone is wanting a way to enter and manage to do items
> in that database but have them displayed in the datebook, too. My fiancee's
> Handspring Visor Pro (with the company now back as part of Palm) seems to
> roll the unfinished to do items from one day to the next until they're
> actually done.
>
>   Is there a way to do this within jpilot and, ideally, my Kyocera
> QCP-6035CP?

The Visor comes with DateBook+, which is just a stripped-down version of
DateBk3, which integrates the ToDo and Datebook databases like this.
You can buy DateBk3 (actually, I think it's up to DateBk5 now) from
palmgear (http://www.palmgear.com).  I think you can also download a
demo version.

You can enable the functionality in J-Pilot by checking the "Use
DateBk3/4 note tags" checkbox in Preferences->Settings.

HTH,
Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9