[jp] just getting started

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Wed Jun 4 11:55:53 EDT 2003

OK, well maybe the problem has been fixed since then.  If you send me
the .pc3 file I will fix any bugs that make it crash.  I don't see any
reason to trash the Yahoo calendar data.  If it is in the visor then it
is fine and jpilot will be happy with it.

What I am wondering is where did you get this pc3 file that is corrupt?
You said you had never used jpilot yet, so how did it get there?

Judd