[jp] Sync Calender with evolution

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 3 08:32:13 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 09:35:31AM +0300, Kiggundu Mukasa wrote:
> Since JPIlot is working fine, can I link it and get my calendar to sync
> with the evolution one?

I'm working on an iCalendar plugin to do exactly this, but it's nowhere
near finished yet.  There is currently an iCalendar import tool, which
you could use to import your entire evolution calendar into J-Pilot, or
you could import specific events.  It's not perfect though; there is
currently no timezone support, but that shouldn't be a problem unless
you schedule meetings across different timezones.

The source code is available at http://jp-icalendar.sourceforge.net .
If you decide to try it, get the version from CVS, and make sure you
backup your ~/.jpilot directory first, just in case.

Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9