[jp] Plugin for executing scripts

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at free.fr
Mon Jun 2 13:39:18 EDT 2003

Le dimanche 01 juin 2003 à 19:47:46, Judd Montgomery a écrit:
> I don't know if it will break any plugins.  I don't think so.

So do you mind updating the code in CVS so that I can distribute a
working version of my plugin?

> My reasoning IIRC, for pre_sync being there is because I wanted to make
> sure that the connection to the palm actually happened before any work
> was done.

I see. But the plugin must not suppose the sync will complete correctly
after plugin_pre_sync() is executed since a failure is still possible at
any time. The code executed in plugin_pre_sync() should not fail if
called two times (or more) for just one effective sync.

Best regards,

 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau at free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --