[jp] Plugin for executing scripts

Nicholas Piper nick-moongroup at nickpiper.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 15:05:15 EDT 2003

Ludovic,

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:

> Le mardi 20 mai 2003 à 17:10:27, Judd Montgomery a écrit:

> Unfortunately plugin_pre_sync() is called too late. The function
> is called AFTER the sync with the Palm has just started.
> And since my script is a bit time consuming the Palm timeouts and the
> sync break.

You could put things in the plugin_setup() (or however it is named, I
forget.) That would run when jpilot starts, maybe that is too early
for you though.

If you use jpilot-sync to do your syncing (rather than the button in
jpilot's GUI) it might be better suited, as it would run when
jpilot-sync is first started.

 Nick

--
Part 3 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
GPG Encrypted mail welcome!                             1024D/3ED8B27F