[jp] jpilot-Mail user manual

Sarah George slgeo1 at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 13 08:48:26 EDT 2003

I figured I'd take what I wrote for my last email and turn it into a first
draft of an HTML user manual for jpilot-Mail.

I'll email Ludovic Rousseau, the jpilot-Mail maintainer, about the manual too.
He might like to reference it or from or copy it to his web page.

Some of its pretty basic but in a user manual one tends to expect fairly full
coverage of what each button and gadget is for.  Please feel free to tell me
if I've made a mess of it. Oh, and please let me know if the Free
Documentation License can be linked to instead of included as its
instructions state, its using up half the space of what would have been a
nice short manual!

http://www.users.bigpond.com/slgeo1/jpilot-Mail-User-Manual.html

--
Sarah George [at home]