[jp] Pretty Calendar views

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Mon Jun 9 17:37:39 EDT 2003

I spent some time this weekend and wrote some GTK prototype code for a
daily view that I think looks more like what some people want.  It
compiles in GTK2 and GTK1 (this wasn't easy).  This is a GTK1
screenshot.  Keep in mind that is is a quick prototype with no colors
and not too much effort spent on spacing, and minor details.  Is the
layout nice?  Is this like what people want?  Give me some feedback
before I code it.  Feel free to send me screenshots that are nicer also.

Here is my proto-type:
http://www.jpilot.org/testing/daily-proto.gif

It is based on this Mac screenshot:
http://www.jpilot.org/testing/day1.jpg

Here are the Mac week and month screenshots
http://www.jpilot.org/testing/week1.jpg
http://www.jpilot.org/testing/month1.jpg

Judd