[jp] Palm PPP How-to

Atul Chitnis achitnis at exocore.com
Sun Jun 8 02:10:35 EDT 2003

I have written a little HOW-TO on getting PPP up between your Palm and
your Linux PC, with a script to help you get going, and tips on how to use
Avantgo and Jpilot using such a connection.

http://atulchitnis.net/writings/palm-ppp.php

Comments welcome - this is a fairly rudimentary, quick-n-dirty job, so
lots of scope for improvement. It definitely needs more information on
PalmOS based web browsers and stuff like that - but the primary focus was
Jpilot and Avantgo.

Many thanks to Jason Day for suggesting that I write this document.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis at exocore.com
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 344-0397