[jp] Finishing the DateBk5 installation

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 5 18:28:27 EDT 2003

  I think that I dropped a clue somewhere, but I cannot find it.

  After installing the datebook5 and associated apps I synchronized the PDA
with jpilot and the PDA displays all the bells and whistles of the new
databook app. In jpilot's preferences I checked the box to use datebook3/4,
then exited the app and reinvoked it.

  The databook display looks the same as it did before. I see what appear to
be a couple of new icons on the window frame: a wristwatch dial (?) and a
circle with a red checkmark. But, no to-do items.

  I've no idea what I missed here. The version is 0.99.5, btw.

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)