[jp] Two issues resolved

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 5 18:05:33 EDT 2003

  Thank you, Jason, for pointing me toward DateBk5. Glacing at the manual's
Table of Contents I see that it not only adds the functionality on the To-Do
list but it allows linking of datebook and/or memos to an addressbook name:
et voila! The contact management capabilities I wanted integrated into a
single application.

  Now I don't need to write a separate contact manager app (with gtk+-2,
sqlite and C) and worry about coordinating records between that and jpilot.

  After about 8 years of using the Palm I finally found a second add-on
application that I'll use (the other one being the project time recorder
that I used for several years but haven't needed for a while).

  Kewel! Others needing a contact management system may be as ignorant of
this solution as I was.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)