[jp] Viewing to-do items in datebook

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 5 10:59:08 EDT 2003

  I am probably not alone is wanting a way to enter and manage to do items
in that database but have them displayed in the datebook, too. My fiancee's
Handspring Visor Pro (with the company now back as part of Palm) seems to
roll the unfinished to do items from one day to the next until they're
actually done.

  Is there a way to do this within jpilot and, ideally, my Kyocera
QCP-6035CP?

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President