[jp] Sync Calender with evolution

Kiggundu Mukasa kiggundu at kym.net
Tue Jun 3 02:35:31 EDT 2003

Hello,
I have JPilot working fine.  I use KDE and SuSE 8.1
In evolution when I try to go to Pilot Settings I get the error that
"The GNOME Pilot tools do not appear to be installed on this system"

I have tired to install all gnome tools but to no avail.

Since JPIlot is working fine, can I link it and get my calendar to sync
with the evolution one?

Kiggundu

--
Kiggundu Mukasa                          # Computer Network Consultancy###