[jp] Recover Address data?

J. Milgram milgram at cgpp.com
Thu Jan 16 09:43:09 EST 2003

It happened again (my old Palm III really goes through
batteries!). Had to reset the thing.

This time I read the docs and did as suggested. It worked fine. Not
rocket science but I'll list it here so I can find it next time I need
it.

cd ~/.jpilot
mkdir restore
cp *.pdb *.prc restore   #   file list could vary
pilot-xfer -r restore
rm -rf restore

- Judah