[jp] Missing memo text in RH8 - strange

Rick Lapp rlapp at optonline.net
Sun Jan 12 08:53:43 EST 2003

I just upgraded my distro from Mandrake 9.0 to RH8.0 with a Sony 610 on ttyS0.
I copied over all of the *.pdb files and sync'd fine.  All of the Memo record
titles appear OK in the left window but approximately 5-10 of the 500
records, no text is visible in the right window.  The text still appears OK
in the Palm and the text can even be printed OK.

If I read the contents of the MemoDB.pdb file, the text is still there.
I deleted the MemoDB.pdb file, re-sync'd and the memo text is still missing.
I upgraded from jpilot .99.2 to .99.3.  Same results
I upgraded pilot-xfer to .11.7.  Same results.
Tried switching anti-aliasing off.  Same results
Ideas?

Thanks
Rick
rlapp at optonline.net