[jp] can jpilot read .ics files

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 24 18:27:24 EST 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 02:51:31PM -0800, David Meyer wrote:
> 	Or any plan to make it do so?

I've been working on a plugin to synchronize J-Pilot with an iCalendar
file.  Currently, there is a stand-alone import program, that will
import iCalendar VEVENTs into J-Pilot.  I use it to import meeting
requests I receive via Evolution.

You can get the source code here: http://jp-icalendar.sourceforge.net/ .
If you decide to try it, get it from CVS... the source tarball has a few
bugs, and I haven't got around to creating a new release.

HTH,
Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9