[jp] Suddenly ... a new error when syncing

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Feb 7 16:42:30 EST 2003

  I sent this a couple of days ago and didn't see any responses. I'm sure
there's a simple answer to solving the error message I get. On the other
workstation, my fiancee just went to sync her Handspring Visor Pro using the
serial cradle. This has been working just fine up until now.

  When the sync button is clicked, and the hotsync button pressed on the
cradle, the jpilot status window reports:

pi_accept input/output error
exiting with status -13

  This is all new to me so I'd appreciate an explanation of what it means.
If I understand that it will be easier for me to figure out how to solve the
problem and let the PDA sync to the desktop once again.

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)