[jp] phantom event

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 3 13:38:49 EST 2003

I thought I had seen this reported before, but I couldn't find it in the
archives...

Every Wednesday at 11:30AM, J-Pilot pops up a reminder for a now
non-existent meeting.  This particular event was a recurring event that
was changed and rescheduled several times, and eventually deleted, but
J-Pilot still pops up the reminder every week (my visor does not).

Any ideas?

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9