[jp] J-Pilot 0.99.6 and KDE.

David A. Desrosiers hacker at gnu-designs.com
Sat Dec 20 10:59:08 EST 2003

> I would really appreciate any help with this problem.

	What happens if you hit HotSync on the Palm, and do NOT click
"Sync" on J-Pilot? Does your palm indicate a connection? This would happen
if you had the KPilot daemon running in the background for example (I
believe it starts by default with KDE, unless disabled, but I could be
wrong).

	Try moving your $HOME/.jpilot directory out of the way, and sync
cleanly, which should initiate a "slow" sync. Log out, log in, and try
again. Does it still happen?

	Also, which version of pilot-link are you using? 0.11.8?

d.