[jp] 9.99.6 and Memo sorting

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Wed Aug 20 13:28:35 EDT 2003

You can read the man page for strcoll and maybe setlocale and see if you
have any of those environment variables set, or maybe try setting them.
  Its not really a J-Pilot code problem as much as environment or maybe
a variation of glibc.

Keep in mind that Red Hat tends to patch everything, which makes it very
hard for us coders to code portable code.

Judd