[jp] syncing other databases

Juergen Lennefer juergen at lennefer.de
Sat Aug 9 04:41:00 EDT 2003

Hi Jason,

tried to install this plugin on my SuSE 8.2 system today.

Got this message while ./configure:
checking for pilot-link header files... no
configure: error: Could not find the pilot-link header files

What's the problem?

Thanks.
Juergen

####################################

My configure command:

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-pilot-prefix=/usr

My installation:

# rpm -q pilot-link jpilot
pilot-link-0.11.7-24
jpilot-0.99.5-59

# rpm -q pilot-link -l
/usr/bin/addresses
/usr/bin/ccexample
/usr/bin/debugsh
/usr/bin/dlpsh
/usr/bin/hinotes
/usr/bin/install-datebook
/usr/bin/install-expenses
/usr/bin/install-hinote
/usr/bin/install-memo
/usr/bin/install-netsync
/usr/bin/install-todo
/usr/bin/install-todos
/usr/bin/install-user
/usr/bin/memos
/usr/bin/money2qif
/usr/bin/pi-csd
/usr/bin/pi-getram
/usr/bin/pi-getrom
/usr/bin/pi-getromtoken
/usr/bin/pi-nredir
/usr/bin/pilot-addresses
/usr/bin/pilot-archive
/usr/bin/pilot-clip
/usr/bin/pilot-datebook
/usr/bin/pilot-dedupe
/usr/bin/pilot-file
/usr/bin/pilot-prc
/usr/bin/pilot-schlep
/usr/bin/pilot-xfer
/usr/bin/read-expenses
/usr/bin/read-ical
/usr/bin/read-notepad
/usr/bin/read-palmpix
/usr/bin/read-todos
/usr/bin/reminders
/usr/lib/libpisock++.so.0
/usr/lib/libpisock++.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/libpisock.so.8
/usr/lib/libpisock.so.8.0.4
/usr/lib/libpisync.so.0
/usr/lib/libpisync.so.0.0.0
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link/COPYING
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link/ChangeLog
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link/CodingGuidelines
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link/README
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link/README.debugging
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link/README.freebsd
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link/README.usb
/usr/share/doc/packages/pilot-link/TODO
/usr/share/man/man1/addresses.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/dlpsh.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/hinotes.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/ietf2datebook.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/install-datebook.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/install-expenses.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/install-hinote.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/install-memo.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/install-netsync.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/install-user.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/pi-getram.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/pi-getrom.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/pilot-addresses.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/pilot-xfer.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/read-ical.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/read-notepad.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/read-palmpix.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man7/pilot-link.7.gz
/usr/share/pilot-link
/usr/share/pilot-link/getrom.prc
/usr/share/pilot-link/getrom2.prc
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/b1.gif
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/b2.gif
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/b3.gif
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/b4.gif
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/b5.gif
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/b6.gif
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/b7.gif
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/case.gif
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/case.xbm
/usr/share/pilot-link/pix/casemask.xbm

--
.oOo. Juergen Lennefer .oOo. 51515 Kuerten .oOo.