Problem with jpilot-syncmal after jpilot upgrade

bob.snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Tue Oct 22 23:24:08 EDT 2002

Judd and Jason,

I did compile and install pilot-link first, then jpilot, then
jpilot-syncmal.

To check my sanity I just re-compiled and re-installed jpilot-syncmal.
Even checked the time stamp in /usr/local/lib/jpilot/plugins. The result
is the same - lockup of the UI during the execution of syncmal, and the
extra '100:' characters with each '.' showing the data transfer.
Everything else seems fine.

Anyone else seeing this symptom?

Thanks,

Bob S.