[jp] Palm-Zire+USB

Marc Carter marccarter at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 28 10:18:31 EST 2002

And be sure to start the sync on the Palm a few seconds before starting
the pilot-link.  The USB device has to be registered so pilot-link can
find it.

Keith Boykin wrote:
> Try
>
> ln -s /dev/ttyUSB1 /dev/pilot  (note the ttyUSB _1_)
>
> Keith

Marc Carter
Assistant Professor, Itinerant Scientist,
         Inveterate Skeptic, Former Surfer.
---
Wouldn't it be nice if just once, on some issue, the Bush
administration came up with a plan that didn't involve
weakened environmental protection, financial breaks for
wealthy individuals and corporations and reduced public
oversight?
------
Paul Krugman, NY Times Op/Ed, 27 August 2002