[jp] JustInTime p-l 0.11.6, j-p 0.99.3 patches (was Re: Justintime)

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Mon Nov 25 02:20:50 EST 2002

Johan Vromans wrote:

> Please forgive my ignorance, but jpilot (0.99.3) has a sync time
> conduit preference using libsynctime.so. Is that something different?
> What are the advantages of JustInTime? The Web info page is not very
> clear.

libsynctime sets the time on the palm.

Palm OS 3.3 crashes when the time is set on it through a conduit.
JustInTime is a small palm app that sets the time.  So, the conduit
uploads the time into a database and the justintime palm app sets the
time from the palm end.  Its a work around for palm's bug.

Judd