[jp] Trouble syncing Sony Clie T665

Susan Lindsey lindsey at sdsc.edu
Fri Nov 22 13:08:39 EST 2002

Forgot to include dmesg output if useful:

visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: Number of ports: 2
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: port 1, is for Generic use and is bound to ttyUSB0
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: port 2, is for HotSync use and is bound to ttyUSB1
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB0 (or usb/tts/0 for devfs)
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB1 (or usb/tts/1 for devfs)
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 1640
usb.c: USB disconnect on device 22
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now disconnected from ttyUSB0
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now disconnected from ttyUSB1
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 23
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter detected
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: Number of ports: 2
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: port 1, is for Generic use and is bound to ttyUSB0
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: port 2, is for HotSync use and is bound to ttyUSB1
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB0 (or usb/tts/0 for devfs)
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB1 (or usb/tts/1 for devfs)
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 1749
usb.c: USB disconnect on device 23