[jp] Trouble syncing Sony Clie T665

Susan Lindsey lindsey at sdsc.edu
Tue Nov 19 14:09:01 EST 2002

Hi David,

I'd suspect something of that sort too (isn't it always?) and yet it seems
like all is well:

Script started on Tue Nov 19 11:07:34 2002
lamia:~ <1> pilot-xfer --version
   .--------------------------------------------.
   | (c) Copyright 1996-2001, pilot-link team   |
   |    Join the pilot-unix list to contribute. |
   This is pilot-xfer from pilot-link version 0.11.5
   Build date: Nov 14 2002 12:59:32

   pilot-link 0.11.5 is covered under the GPL/LGPL
   See the file COPYING for more details.

   Please use -h for more detailed options.
lamia:~ <2> exit

Susan

Script done on Tue Nov 19 11:07:46 2002
Out of the mouths of babes like David A. Desrosiers :