[jp] Trouble syncing Sony Clie T665

Susan Lindsey lindsey at sdsc.edu
Tue Nov 19 13:44:24 EST 2002

Hi Judd, Thanks for your quick reply.

Here's the tail end of the dmesg output after hitting hotsync and again
getting the "pi_bind Illegal seek" message to stderr:

NVRM: AGPGART: allocated 5378 pages
NVRM: AGPGART: freed 5378 pages
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 12
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter detected
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: Number of ports: 2
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: port 1, is for Generic use and is bound to ttyUSB0
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: port 2, is for HotSync use and is bound to ttyUSB1
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB0 (or usb/tts/0 for devfs)
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB1 (or usb/tts/1 for devfs)

Is this enough info?

Out of the mouths of babes like Judd Montgomery :