Sync problems

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat May 18 19:37:45 EDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 15:56, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   If you are the primary (or only) user you can set read/write permissions
> just for yourself. However, the better way is to add yourself to a group
> such as "wheel" and set permissions to root.wheel.

	Remind me to do that one of these days.  I've been setting /dev/ttyS?
from root.uucp to klemmerj.uucp since I'm the only one who uses this
laptop.  But this means that I have had to make the change three times
(from RH 7.1 -> 7.2 -> 7.3).  It looks like uucp is the group for the
ports in RH.

--
No, I _don't_ have anything better to do right now.